Thursday, May 14, 2015

{PREVIEW] June/July 2015 Stamp Club Set - THE BIRDS AND THE BLOOMS


The days are passing by so quickly and June will be here before we know it! This means it'll soon be time for a new stamp club set. I'm excited to share a preview of The Birds and the Blooms!

THE BIRDS AND THE BLOOMS is a 5" by 7" stamp set that features 6 images that I illustrated and 8 sentiments in a calligraphy style that can be used to create a variety of projects, including cards, tags, toppers, journal spots, ATCs, and more. 

You've seen me hint at this set in this card I made a couple of weeks ago, as well as in my card here. Last week, Deepti created this card using the stamps as well, and she will be showcasing this set in her spotlight project later today. And on Friday, I've got a spotlight project featuring these stamps. And wait until you see the STAMPlorations girls take on these stamps! You'll soon be seeing their projects and you'll be inspired :o)

   



The Birds and the Blooms will be available to non-stamp club subscribers starting June 1. In addition, larger versions of the birds and the flowers are going to be available as singles in the STAMP Lab category. The larger images are perfect for non-card projects.

Beginning today, however, this set is available to current stamp club members; they can pick this set and have it shipped right away when their subscription renews.

Want this stamp set now at a great price with a couple of ARTplorations stencils of your choice and free shipping? Just sign up for the stamp club here. In June, we're introducing a few changes to the shop and stamp club subscribers are going to enjoy even more perks :o)

If you're already a stamp club subscriber, thanks so much for your support! If your subscription is set to renew sometime later this month, you can pick The Birds and the Blooms instead of the current set, Mixed Media Grunge -- it's up to you!

Hope you're all having a fantastic week! 


17 comments:

  1. Awesome cards - love the 'happy birthday' bird cards and the humming bird card is amazing - the little bird looks like it is in 3D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for these to arrive when my subscription renews :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. Will be waiting (im)patiently until my subscription renews. When will the single images be in the stamp lab? Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The large single images of the birds and the flowers will be in the STAMP Lab by next week. I've got a shipment of stamps coming today and tomorrow :o)

      Delete
  4. Seeing these 'in action' has certainly amped up my excitement to receive them! Fabulous showcases!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a complete sucker for birds. Cannot wait til June 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous stamp set Shery!! Can't wait!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bounty of birds in this set - so well done and just excellent images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't do this too me - these are fabulous images and the cards inspirational... I am trying to save my $$, not spend!! ;-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous set! The humming bird is adorable! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks super great! (but holding myself back; I have a pile of stamps that have not seen ink so I have to work with them before I buy new ones... But you make it tempting.. :) !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really looking forward to getting that hummingbird

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)