Hello everyone! Sanna here again today with a set of three happy Christmas tags created with the Broken Glass stencil. This is what the set looks like:
1. Fussy cut 3 tag bases from a piece of white cardstock.
2. Take two pieces of red patterned paper and place the stencil over the paper. Now trace the broken glass pattern with a pencil onto the paper. Remove the stencil and fussy cut the pieces with scissors for the first tag.
3. Next place the stencil over the tag and start gluing the fussy cut pieces onto the tag using the stencil as a gluing guide. Leave to dry, before cutting the residue pieces off along the edges of the tag.
4. For the second tag repeat step two, but instead of cutting the pieces off the paper with scissors, use a precision knife to cut along the pencil lines. Remove the pieces and put them aside. Not take the outline piece and glue it onto the tag. Leave to dry and cut off residue along the edges when dry.
5. For the last tag use the leftover pieces from tag two. Glue like on the first tag (see step 3).
6. Place the stencil onto the tag, apply glitter paste thru it and let dry properly. Repeat on all 3 tags.
7. Next adhere the die cut sentiment onto a piece of red patterned paper and fussy cut along the die cut word. Adhere some turquoise lace onto the tags and adhere the die cut sentiment on top.
8. Decorate with stickers, cork, chipboard pieces and add glitter glue, white texture spray and a red ribbon on top for additional decoration.
Here is a start-to-finish video on how I created the tags - hope you like it!
(here is the YouTube link, just in case: https://youtu.be/euTl2xZ-Huw)
And some detail shots of the finished tags:
I hope you enjoyed this little stencil idea and got inspired to get those stencil out and join our fun challenges and get crafty!!!
ARTplorations - Broken Glass stencil
CUTplorations - Warm Winter Wishes die cut die