Hop along with the STAMPlorations girls in the TYPOGRAFIA In Faith mini hop for a chance to win your choice of 3 stamps in the Typografia In Faith line! Click here. (ends 10/23)
***
We have the winner for the TYPOGRAFIA Motivate mini hop! If you hopped last week, click here to see if it's you!


Wednesday, October 11, 2017

{Spotlight Project} Monika Spotlights A Munching Monster



Hello Crafty Friends! Today I'm going to show you how I made this ice cream loving monster using the Big Monsters and the Sweet Cravings stamp sets plus matching Sweet Cravings CUTplorations Dies. It is a card that has both an outside and inside. Here it is:


Well, that's the card front, more about the inside later.

I started off stamping, colouring an die-cutting the ice cream cone. I wanted it ready to help me position the monster on the card front.


I then proceeded to stamp the inside masking a little corner off the ice cream cone.



I removed the mask and added some bit marks using a fine liner pen. It is quite easy to alter your stamped image in this way. I hope it makes you smile.



Next I stamped the card front with the monster and the first part of my sentiment.



A little sponging through the Crisscrossed stencil added some depth and grounding to my monster.



I attached the ice cream cone using foam tape and added a little Stickles to finish.



This was an easy and fun card to make. I leave you with one last look at both the card front and the inside.




That's it from me for today. If you fancy altering a stamped image for one of your projects or make a project using any of the techniques shared by my teamies in their Spotlight Posts, make sure to link up your makes with our Spotlight Project gallery.


Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx


Here is what I used:

4 comments:

We love hearing from fellow crafters! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...