Thursday, February 22, 2018

{Spotlight Project} Deepti takes the birds in the background!


Hello friends! Deepti here and welcome to another spotlight feature. Today I am playing with the Stamp Club set "For the Birds". For this one I decided to put the birds in the background yet have them as a focal point :) Let me show you what I made.
Here's the look...



PHOTO TUTORIAL
I have shown a step by step photo tutorial to showcase the process of making this ...

Step 1 - I took a white panel and stamped the image in various inks to build my background.



Step 2 - I die cut this panel using the die
Step 3 - I added some dimension on both positive and negative die cuts and adhered them on grey card stock.

To finish, I stamped the sentiments :) Here is a look into the cards one more time.




I have used For the Birds and For the Birds Dies

ForTheBirds-preview   FortheBirdscoordinatingdies-preview
That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try.
Happy paper crafting!

10 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with the colors and the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your stamped background and the way you used your negative and positive birds. So beautiful and creative, Dee. I have both these sets...you have given me such wonderful inspiration. TFS Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an fabulous idea and so eye catching. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning 2-ways cards, Deepti. Love your colors that pair with grey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunningly elegant pair of cards, and I love how Deepti has used the stamps and die cut to make the two cards!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)