Happy Tuesday, artsy-craftsy friends! With the Spring|Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop just around the corner, I put together this specially curated kit consisting of 8 products -- a $57 value (if bought separately). As a bundle, it's 51% off + free shipping anywhere in the US ($10 shipping to Canada).
- A Cupful of Blooms 4x6 stamp set ($15)
- Floral Coffee Cups Colorables - pack of 12 ($7)
- Coffee Background ATC - 24 ATCs in 8 sheets ($7)
- Coffee Feel Good Clear Stickers ($7)
- Blossoming slimline stencil - 10 mil ($9)
- Blossoming standard size stencil - 10 mil ($6)
- Blossoming mini stencil - 10 mil ($4)
- Laser Cut Coffee Cup Shapes - pack of 24; coordinates with the stamp set ($2)
I invited two talented guest designers to play with the products in the kit. Last Sunday, you got to see some fab projects by the amazing Esther Asbury in this post. Today, we have one of my favorite cardmakers (I adore her style!), Maura Roby. It's pretty evident she had fun with the kit -- just check out her projects!
I think you'll agree when I say Maura's cards are simply jaw-dropping!
Like this kit? It's only $27.99 (51% off) + free US shipping! Want just a couple or a few from the kit? They're available to purchase individually as well, although the kit is the best value.
Oh, and see you Friday when the Spring|Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop starts! STAMPlorations is once again one of the super sponsors offering fab prizes + we'll have extra prizes up for grabs just for those who comment on our blog post and on our designers' posts.


These are all so wonderful! Maura must have really enjoyed making these cards - it shows in each one!
ReplyDeleteThanks Suzanne!!! The kit is packed with fun "stuff"!!!
DeleteThe flowers, both on the stamps and on the stencils, are so cool. They are great with the coffee theme.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sharon!!!
DeleteFabulous!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Glennis!!!!
DeleteWOW! What a great kit! I LOVE the combo of flowers and coffee!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Meghan!!!
DeleteMaura is one of the my favourite designers too. Love her style. She has made amazing cards using this kit.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your sweet words, Chandhini!!
DeleteGorgeous creations.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Marjeta!!!
DeleteAwesome makes with these great designs!
ReplyDeleteThanks Denise!!!
DeleteYou rocked this kit, Maura. I love the combo of the flower stenciled behind the coffee-to-go cup. And that sentiment!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Maria!!!
DeleteThanks all for your kind comments!!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful examples. Great choice of colors.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sue!!!
DeleteSuch great cards- love the vivid colours.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mary-Anne, I LOVE color!!!!
ReplyDeletewonderful products and so nice projects!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ccffee cards. Love the paper pieced cups with those lovely papers. The flower card is awesome. Beautiful stencils. Hugz
ReplyDeleteWow, love the bright colors and the paper cups. Fabulous kit!!!
ReplyDeleteStunning work!! Love me some coffee!
ReplyDeleteI love all of these and especially the bright colors that were used
ReplyDeleteGreat showing of the kit. Nice ideas for projects.
ReplyDeleteStunning cards and I love the kit.
ReplyDeleteValerija xx
When I saw all the awesome projects I had to have this kit! I love it 100%!!
ReplyDeleteI like the combo of flowers and coffee!
ReplyDelete