We're delighted to be part of the National Coffee Day Blog Hop spearheaded by Coffee Loving Papercrafters! For this hop, there's no need to create and link-up coffee-themed creations -- simply hop along and comment on the stops in this hop for a chance at some really cool prizes! Lots of participating super sponsors so plenty of chances to win!
STAMPlorations is stop #9 in the hop (you'll find all participating companies below). For those of you who leave a comment on our post, you get a shot at our prizes. We'll randomly draw two (2) commenters to each win a $10 prize code to the store. If there are at least 75 comments left on this post, there will be three (3) winners drawn.
Commenting closes on October 3 at 11:59 pm Pacific, with the winners announced here on the blog on October 6 at 6 am Pacific -- make sure you follow our blog so you don't miss that post.
Have a look at the fabulous makes by the STAMPgirls!
-----

Such amazing designs!
ReplyDeleteThanks for being a returning Super Sponsor!
Enjoy retro & wonderful variety.
ReplyDeleteYummy group of cards from the Design Team! Thank you for sponsoring.
ReplyDeleteGreat Cards! I love all the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteGreat cards and inspirations! Thanks for being a super sponsor!!
ReplyDeleteLove the retro style cards!
ReplyDeleteThat "Sending Sunshine" card is sooo pretty...with those gorgeous flowers!
ReplyDeleteThese sentiments are perfect!
ReplyDeleteAlways love the team's fabulous inspiration! I want the mug on Sanna's winter wishes card in real life! It's really gorgeous. Love the texty BG. Thanks so much for sponsoring the hop.
ReplyDeleteThe Retro Coffee signs are awesome! Happy Coffee Day!
ReplyDeleteOooh, these are wonderful!! Thanks so much for being a super sponsor!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing all the different styles from the STAMPgirls! There is so much inspiration in one stop, and I especially love how completely different each project feels. Of course the coffee designs caught my eye right away, especially those fun retro coffee signs, but I also love seeing the beautiful florals and winter designs mixed in. This is one of my favorite things about these hops, getting to see how everyone takes stamps and turns them into something completely their own! _ Jess
ReplyDeleteSuch gorgeous coffee images! Love the floral one!!
ReplyDeleteLove all the samples, Happy National Coffee Day
ReplyDeleteI Love that Serene Stamp by Sanna Lippert, Beautiful. Thank you for being a Sponsor and Happy National Coffee Day. All the cards are Lovely.
ReplyDeleteI’m enjoying the hop! Your coffee cards are great!
ReplyDeleteI see a few special designs on the cards that my husband would love. He does love his coffee. Thank you for being a Sponsor.
ReplyDeleteWow! Those are all beautiful! I esp. Love the 2nd one.
ReplyDeleteThank you for being a super sponsor ☕️ ♥️
These are great cards! I love them all.
ReplyDeleteLove the retro look!
ReplyDeleteThese are delicious coffee cards! I especially love the Retro Coffee Signs card by Vicki. Thanks for sponsoring!
ReplyDeleteOh my... I love the antiqued feeling that many of these cards display. And the Retro Coffee Signs as so fun! (Especially because they remind me of fond memories in my life!)
ReplyDeleteLove the coffee-themed designs for these awesome cards! Thank you for being a sponsor!
ReplyDeleteWhat great cards - I particularly like the first one.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
You are the queen of coffee images, Shery. I especially like yheciffee and flowers one.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards!!!! Thank you for being a Super Sponsor!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour ephemera is beautiful! Thanks so much for being a sponsor!
ReplyDeletePlease enter me in the giveaway. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteHappy International coffee day from The Netherlands! I love all the coffee cards!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sponsoring the hop.
Gorgeous cards! Thanks for being a sponsor!
ReplyDeleteLoving the ephemera! Thank you for the wonderful inspiration and for being a super sponsor!
ReplyDeleteWonderful inspiration from the Design Team. The new ephemera looks so fun. Thank you for sponsoring this super FUN, and very special, event. The support is very much appreciated, and it's always fun to stop by and see what's new.
ReplyDeleteVery creative cards and love the themes.
ReplyDeleteThank you for being a sponsor on the hop again this year. I love your designers cards and ATC. I love the retro look on the ATC. I also really like the SPLAT coffee mark on the card is the beautiful flowers and mug. The winter coffee card by Sanna is cool. I love how she moved the stamp in different directions to make her own paper look.
ReplyDelete