SAY It! Stamps are now available for pre-order - 25% off
Pre-order by September 21

Friday, September 18, 2026

Say It! in Action: Four Cards, Four BIG Sentiments

The new Say It! collection is officially available for pre-order at an early bird discount, and I finally got a chance to put the stamps to work on some cards!

I wanted to keep these first four projects simple and straightforward so you can really see just how BIG these sentiments are. They're designed to be the star of the card, so I didn't want to cover them up with too many layers or embellishments. Instead, I paired each one with a Trendy Abstract card front and a few coordinating ephemera pieces to give each card its own personality.


For the first card, I used YOU'RE ACTUALLY AWESOME from the Compliments & Good Vibes set. I paired the sentiment with line-art/colorable Vintage Cameras ephemera cuts. I chose the uncolored versions because I love the contrast of the black-and-white camera images against the soft, neutral colors of the card front. The big sentiment does most of the work here, while the cameras add just enough interest without competing with it.


For the second card, I went with YOU'RE KIND OF A BIG DEAL from the Encouragement & Celebration set. I layered three elements from the Bloom Burst ephemera cuts to create a little cluster in the corner. The colorful flowers add a nice pop against the neutral background, while the BIG sentiment takes center stage.


For COFFEE & CARRY ON from the Cozy & Seasonal set, I added three Coffee Tiles along the bottom of the card. I picked the tiles with the more neutral, fall-ish colors because they coordinate so nicely with the colors in the Trendy Abstract card front. And really, what more does a coffee sentiment need than a few cups of coffee?


And finally, there's WELL, THAT HAPPENED from the Sass & Attitude set. I paired this one with the big gift from Perfect Pairs: Blooms & Sunshine. The gift adds a fun pop of color and gives the sentiment a little context without taking away from its star-of-the-show status.

I love how different these four cards feel even though they all started with card fronts in the Trendy Abstract pack. That's one of the things I love about sentiment stamps like these -- change the supporting elements and the whole personality of the card changes.

And these are just the first four! I'll be sharing more Say It! projects, including some even simpler designs that let the stamps do almost all the talking.


Say It! Pre-order

Say It! is available for pre-order September 14 to 21, 2026 at our early bird price -- 25% off! The pre-order discount is applied automatically at checkout.

There are four sets to choose from: Encouragement & Celebration, Sass & Attitude, Compliments & Good Vibes, and Cozy & Seasonal.

These are pre-order items, and orders containing Say It! stamps will begin shipping October 26, 2026.

[Shop Say It! →]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)