SHIPPING BREAK COUNTDOWN
Order by 5 PM Pacific Time today to have your order shipped before our break!
00 DAYS 00 HRS 00 MIN 00 SEC

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

{Inspiration Project Post #62}

Hello Tuesday! We have a fresh new batch of Inspiration projects from the Inspiration team. Have a look and comment for an entry to win a $10 gift certificate.

If you a re looking to CASE, the CASEplorations post can be found here.

  

    







10 comments:

  1. Fabulous inspiration, such fun and very creative ideas, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The designs are so creative. Great inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that funky reindeer and the gorgeous inky backgrounds. Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the inspiration - I will certainly be trying Shirley's background technique - I love the effect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Shirley's beautiful flowers and dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving these cards - especially Maria's - that is stunning.
    Blessing
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards! Love that cute Reindeer Games set and the lovely Bloom Silhouettes stencil! Great job by all!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers). Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)