- STAMPlorations Joyful stamp set + an acrylic block
- a card base
- masking paper (I used giant Post-Its that I've purchased from an office supply store)
- inks for sponging the background (I used 3 shades of blue Distress Inks + a bit of Pumice Stone DI for extra shading)
- sponging tool/sponge
- heat tool
- watermark ink (Versamark used here)
- embossing powder (I used Ranger Liquid Platinum)
- embossing buddy for removing static before heat embossing
- a snowflake punch/die
- gems to decorate the snowflakes
Joyful is the current set in the STAMPlorations bi-monthly stamp club! Join the club and get this set shipped to you for free wherever you are in the world! Read more about our stamp club here. We've got lots of perks, including a free 4" by 6" stamp set every 3rd shipment. We'll be adding a few more perks pretty soon, which means the club price will go up...but current club members are locked in at just $21 every two months!
Prize alert! Leave a comment in this post for an entry to our Spotlight Projects random drawing for October. We'll pick a winner and announce it on November 2! You can read more about it here.