If you have STAMPlorations stamps in your stash, this challenge is for you! Our monthly challenges (Theme & Sketch, CAS Card Challenge, CASEplorations, and Mixed Media) are open to all (whether or not STAMPlorations products are used), but we thought it's a great way to reward our loyal customers and friends with a challenge that's exclusive to them and give them a chance to win more stamps!
- This is an anything goes challenge so really, it's anything goes!
- You must use STAMPlorations products (clear stamps, digi stamps, ARTplorations stencils, CUTplorations dies, and/or pages from our coloring book). You may use products by other companies but ours must be the "star" of your projects. (Using a small sentiment from any of our sets and then images from other stamp companies doesn't qualify - you can enter those to our other challenges, but not to this one. STAMPlorations stamps must be obvious and front-and-center in your creations.)
- NEW creations only please.
- Submit as often as you want and combine with as many challenges as you want, so long as each project you submit is different.
- Any and all types of projects are welcome.
- Link directly to your blog post.
- Display our special challenge badge on your blog post and link to this page to encourage others who have STAMPlorations stamps to play.
- Have FUN!
Coffee & Dog Roses
If you download and use the above image in your projects, please credit it to STAMPlorations (Illustrated by Shery Russ) with a link back to this page.
Gentle reminder: Did you use STAMPlorations products (clear stamps, digi stamps, stencils, dies, coloring book) in the project you're linking up to this particular challenge? If yes, please link up! If no, please don't link it to this challenge -- it will be deleted. We have other challenges (theme & sketch, mixed media, CAS card, and CASEplorations) that you can link up your project to and you can use whatever product you have. The Anything Goes Challenge is exclusively for projects that feature STAMPlorations products. Also please make sure that you are linking back to this page. Thank you!