- I randomly inked the background stamp using my ColorBox inks and stamped the background twice without re-inking.
- For the first card, I simply stamped my sentiment in black pigment ink, layered onto my base card, and added twine and sequins to finish.
- For my second card I inked up some of the floral swirls using some of the colours I used for the background (lilac, rose pink, and turquoise), and stamped them into the bottom left hand corner and the top right hand corner before adding my sentiment in black, layering as shown and finishing off with some matching gems.
- Two fun and quick cards to make.
TIP: I wanted to go bright and bold hence I used several colours. Try using one or two for a more subtle effect.Both sentiments are stamps that are going to be available in the shop's fun new category, Stamp Lab, which we're introducing in 2015. Exciting times ahead!
Here is the video for my first card:
- I started off by inking the damask background stamp using a ColorBox Petalpoint inkpad. The stamped background looks a little like scoops of ice cream, that's where I got my idea from.
- Next, I arranged and stamped the sentiment before partially inking the leaf from the floral swirls set and stamping it into position.
- I added my ice cream sundae, which was already coloured and fussy cut,
- Layered on my base card as seen and added sprinkles in the form of sequins for fun.
Tip: You can achieve a similar pattern using dew drop shaped inkpads arranged in a blossom shape.Here is the video on how I made my third card:
Wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR full of crafting magic!