SHIPPING BREAK COUNTDOWN
Order by 5 PM Pacific Time today to have your order shipped before our break!
00 DAYS 00 HRS 00 MIN 00 SEC

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

{NOW OPEN!} STAMPlorations Digital and Outlet Stores

June 15, 2020 -- Hey, STAMPlorations friends! Today is the re-opening of our Outlet and Digital stores! In the last 4 weeks, I've been hard at work moving all 3 of our stores to a new e-commerce platform so they'd be all under one roof. I'm pleased to share that 2 of those stores are completely moved over. I'm still working on transferring our main store and I'm optimistic I'll be able to finish and complete the move by July.

Do check out our re-opened stores:



Great deals on retiring, clearance, and overstock stamps! Take 10% off your order with code OUTLET10.


Our unique images available to download instantly! Take 15% off your order with code DIGITAL15.



PLUS!

Customers who order $40 and over (both digital and tangible products) will receive a STAMPlorations grab bag -- free!

4 comments:

We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers). Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)