Tuesday, June 16, 2020

{CRAFTplorations Project} Ballet Shoes Card by Jane


Hey, STAMPlorations friends! STAMPgirl Jane is back with another super adorable project featuring our newest product line, CRAFTplorations embellishments. Some of you may be wondering what or how exactly do you use these products in your projects. Today, Jane shows how you can use these embellishments in your cards. And if you leave a comment both here and on Jane's blog (where she has the full step-by-step tutorial) by July 8, you could win yourself a pack of the Ballet Shoes (1.5mm MDF).


Here's Jane with her project:


Hello it's STAMPgirl Jane here today with another project using another design from the awesome new CRAFTplorations shapes. Today I am using the delightful Ballet shoes in 1.5 mm MDF which are 3" high. In this material you get 15 in a pack. I decided to incorporate mine into a special card.


As you well know I am not really a very pink girl but being the Mum and Nanna to 2 ballet dancers I know that ballet shoes just have to be pink (and in real life satin!)

So I got out my paints again and painted a pair of pink ballet shoes with pale pink ribbons.


I wanted to make my shoes stand out on my card so I die cut the smallest rectangle from my
crazy double running stitch die to make a focal. I used red foil embossing powder and stamped a greeting from the birthday bash stamp set


and then attached my ballet shoes with some pink satin ribbon.


Here is my finished card.


If you would like to see more details of how I made this and some close up photos this please pop on over to my blog here.

Once again Shery has very kindly agreed to host a little giveaway too. If you would like to win your own pack of 1.5mm MDF ballet shoes (there are no less than 15 in a pack!) for making your own projects, all you have to do is:

1. Leave a comment at the end on this post.
2. Pop on over to my blog and leave a second comment.

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Bye for now,

16 comments:

  1. Great looking card..love the added ribbon....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Those ballet shoes are just so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and girly> Love how u added the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty. I like the ribbons!!! My niece used to dance for years, so I have made many ballet cards for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a stunning card - love the ribbon treatment!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card.. the ribbon kinda messes with the eye in a beautiful way!! Very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. My granddaughter would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... what a beautiful card using ballerina chipboard shoes..love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so 3 dimensional! Love the pink and the red sentiment makes a nice pop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, gorgeous card, I love the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)