Tuesday, September 30, 2014

{New Release} JOYFUL October 2014 Stamp Club Set


Hello, fellow stampers! I wanted to tell you about our new release. JOYFUL is the 5" by 7" stamp set we are offering for October/November and it's now available on the shop! This set has 4 sketchy, hand-drawn holiday images (wreath, stocking, gift, and sleigh) and 28 words/sentiments to mix and match.

Check out the set here. If you like it, consider signing up for the STAMPlorations bi-monthly stamp club here to get the special club price + free shipping anywhere in the world :o)

The girls in the Spotlight Project team will soon be sharing projects using this set so keep your eyes peeled. In the meantime, here's a quick-and-easy card featuring the Christmas wreath:



Tomorrow, I have another piece of exciting news to share and we'll also announce the winner of a stamp set drawn from all the comments left on all the the Spotlight Projects so see you then!


8 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHH! I'm so excited to get these. I LOVE all the word builders and the font you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic New release, Love the Santa sleigh and wreath with lovely fonts!
    Gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too loved Santa sleigh and gift box :) Lovely Christmas card !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited that these will be winging their way to me! They're ahhhh-mazing, as is your lovely card, Shery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these images are absolutely gorgeous and classy! This set is jam packed with awesomeness! I love how you showcased it, Shery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great. I like the delux sledge. Santa will be very comfy in that. Great card Shery

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)