New to CASEing? Here's the post that shows how the Inspiration Team CASEd our fabulous guest designer this month, Kim Makortoff. You can CASE Kim's card, CASE the card made by the team (CASE the CASE), case the cards in the Inspiration Project Post #16, or CASE one (or all) of the cards below.
- Pick any card (or two, or however many) from the Inspiration Project posts that we'll be publishing throughout the month of May (May 8, 11, 22, 25, and 31) that you want to CASE. You can create any type of project -- card, ATC, altered project, mixed media, art journal page, scrapbook page, etc.
- You can use any supplies you have. You don't have to use STAMPlorations products; products by other companies are welcome -- but please don't link up projects that you create solely to promote another stamp company.
- In your blog post, include the card you're CASEing as well as describe how you were inspired by it. Link back to the Inspiration Project post too.
- Don't forget to link up your CASE project(s) to the Inspiration CASE Playground!
- CASE as many cards as you want, so long as you have them in separate posts on your blog.