- glossy paper
- stamps (I used Artful Flutters and Blossom Overture)
- inks (both Memento and Staz-on work just fine)
- alcohol inks
- a syringe with a fine needle
- Q-tip and rubbing alcohol (optional)
- Start with the lightest color first!!!! Then you don't need to clean the syringe.
- Would be great to have a different syringe for every color - I had only one at home.
- Make sure you squirt all the ink back into the alcohol ink bottle before you spray onto your card - you get big blobs if there is too much ink left.
Now is that fun or what? Perhaps you'll give it a try!
Blossom Overture is the February/March 2015 set in the STAMPlorations stamp club! We've got lots of perks, including free worldwide shipping, a free 4" by 6" stamp set sent every 3rd shipment (or immediately after signing up for the semi-annual subscription) and choice of 2 ARTplorations stencils ($10 value) in every stamp club package mailed out to subscribers! For more info and to sign up, click here.
Prize alert! Leave a comment in this post for an entry to our Spotlight Projects random drawing for May. We'll pick ONE (1) commenter to win a $10 gift certificate or her choice of 1 ARTplorations stencil. We'll announce the winner on the first week of June!