Wednesday, August 19, 2015

{DAY 3} STAMPlorations Stamp Spotlight Week: FOND EXPRESSIONS 2 + Comment to Win!

Just for our blog followers and stamp spotlight week blog hop participants,
from August 17 to 31:
All orders of at least $12 ship free worldwide! Use code STAMPWEEK.
Plus take 5% off any 1 or all of the 5 stamp sets we're spotlighting this week! Use code TAKE5.


Hey, everyone! Welcome to DAY 3 of our stamp spotlight week!
If you missed DAY 1 of the hop (with all the info on how to hop + prizes), click here. You'll find DAY 2 here.

This time around, we're putting the spotlight on the Fond Expressions 2 set designed by Shery (me) for her stamp line, Shery Russ Designs.

preview-SRDFondExpressions2

(Note: There are 15 stops in the hop, including this blog. You're not required to visit every stop on the hop to be eligible, but commenting on all the stops will increase your chances of winning. In case you click on a designer's link and you get a page/post not found error, just go to her main blog and scroll down to find her post for the STAMPlorations Stamp Spotlight Week blog hop. You can also go back here to our main blog; we'll update the links throughout the day.)


    

*****

    

*****

    

*****

    

*****

  

*****

  


See you again tomorrow for DAY 4 for more inspiration projects!


SURPRISE PRIZE #2

Follow STAMPlorations on Pinterest (we're here) and let us know you've done so by leaving a comment in this post with your Pinterest name. If you're already following us on Pinterest, let us know too in the comments. We'll draw one winner of a $10 gift certificate to the shop!



   

42 comments:

  1. This is such a great sentiment set, Shery! I follow you on Pinterest, my name there is jazzgirldiane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations using this awesome sentiment set, I was not able to comment on Irit's card as it did not appear to be there, must be the time difference so will check back in my morning.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite set from the new release and the designers did a smashing job! Wish I had the time to CASE several of them right now, but bookmarked 'em for future ref!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you on Pinterest as Dee Earnshaw:) Oh and great blog hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another awesome sentiment set! I follow you on Pinterest as Harriet Skelly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this stamp set; I'm always looking for "different" sentiments - beyond HB and TY; I'm following you on Pinterest, I'm Sue Nagata

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shery, this set of sentiment stamp is wonderful. Thank u for this great blog hop! I am already following on Pinterest with name suchi0208.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome DT. Best and most varied in the business.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many beautiful creations ... I don't know where to begin with all the inspiration I'm finding here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely set. Love these big words and fun fonts. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your special and perfect as you are - those are my two favorites in this set... but love them all, of course! Great inspirations from the DT. Wow. Yes - I follow you on pinterest... JOIatRR. Thanks bunches - love this hop! j.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought the last couple of days were good - blimey you guys really know how to impress and inspire us! So many lovely creations have been pinned onto my inspiration boards over the last three days! Now following on Pinterest too, Karen Petitt, I have a lot of boards too. Thanks for the awesome blog hop and so many wonderful inspirations and gorgeous new stamps! Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all of the cards ladies! Very impressive! I'm scrappyjene on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am following you on Pinterest as Taunya Butler - AND I love this set - cannot wait to start this hop and see what all your awesome designers have done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are great sentiments... and I am a firm believer that you can never have too many sentiments. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh what an amazing and inspiring hop - gorgeous cards!!! I am following on Pintrest - my name there is Maxine Diffey
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wohoo...Day 3...loved hopping along and getting inspired from all the fabulous creations from the DT...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I am already a follower on Pinterest by the name Purvi :)

      Delete
  18. Wonderful sentiments and I loved the mix of fonts too :) Lovely cards !

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am following Stamploration on Pinterest...user name robynoliver28. All the team girls have been so busy creating gorgeous cards to inspire us.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely set. So many uses and so many possibilities.

    Hugs,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just started following you on Pinterest, so much gorgeous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great font in this set. I have just started following on pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  23. My STAMPlorations sentiment stamps are my go tos and this is a must have set! Great inspiration is found with this stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. My STAMPlorations sentiment stamps are my go tos and this is a must have set! Great inspiration is found with this stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love, love, love these fonts and great sentiments!
    Thanks
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful set of sentiments. Love seeing all the great creativity in the DT's projects.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great mixed fonts! I am a follower on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this big and bold sentiment stamp set and love all the DT's projects!

    ReplyDelete
  29. great new sentiments! Already following on Pinterest under Helene Huber

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great versatile stamp set. One can never have too many sentiment stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  31. beautiful creations by the DT!! awesome stamp set!! love the sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)