For the final day of the hop, the STAMPlorations girls are putting the spotlight on FOLK FLOWERS, a set that Shirley designed for her stamp line, The Bee's Knees.
You have until Sunday, October 25, to comment on all the stops in the hop for a chance to win one of several prizes.
And if you haven't yet...why not enter a flower-themed project to our Flash Fall Flowers Linky Party? You could win one of the new stamps because we'll be randomly drawing the winners!
- Create a new project that features a flower (or flowers) and link it up to our gallery. It can be any type of project, even non-card ones.
- Display the linky party graphic in your blog post and link back to this post to encourage others to check out our hop and party with us too!
- Use the supplies you have on hand...you don't have to use STAMPlorations stamps.
- You may link ONE (1) project only. However, you can link up a second project if your first project has a STAMPlorations stamp.
- Link up by Sunday, October 25, 11:55 p.m. PDT (GMT -7).