Wednesday, October 07, 2015

{Spotlight Project} Shirley's Inspired by Pinterest - Part 2

For the SANTA IS HERE Special Stamp Release + Comment to Win post, click here. (ends 10/9)


A couple of images on Pinterest piqued my interest lately.

Source
I liked the idea of a dreamy floaty white dress image on kraft, so I set about creating my version of it.


I stamped the dress and dress form from The Bee's Knees Party Dresses set using Brilliance Moonlight White ink, then smooshed the inkpad onto an acrylic block to use as a palette.



I picked the ink up with a Tsukineko Fantastix and coloured in parts of the dress, then stamped some flowers and dots using stamps from Deepti's Frames and Flowers. The sentiment is from Shery's Party Time set. 



I added some machine stitching and some AB crystals, then mounted the kraft panel to my white card, and here's the result.





Products Shirley used in today's project:

    


Prize alert! Leave a comment in this post for an entry to our Spotlight Projects random drawing for October. We'll pick ONE (1) commenter to win a $10 gift certificate or her choice of 1 ARTplorations stencil. We'll announce the winner in November.

11 comments:

  1. That's a perfect way to get inspired by Kraft and white...ADORE this card Shirley! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Love the white on craft and well done for following through on the inspration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dreamy effect of the white on the Kraft - just gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully designed card. The white on Kraft is classic:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing. Love the white on kraft. It makes the dress look ethereal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the white on kraft. I also love your little stitchy highlights. A wonderful card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the white on kraft it just makes the dress pop! What a dreamy card for us girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. white on kraft is allways such great looking and yüors is amazing to see !!!!
    Thanks for the Inspiration
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)