Monday, June 13, 2016

{New Product Sneak Peek} CUTplorations Thin Metal Dies!

Hey, STAMPlorations friends! I'm excited to share that starting July, we'll be carrying our own line of thin metal dies! We'll be offering these dies under the CUTplorations brand.


We're starting off with 17 designs: 2 nesting dies (Crazy Double-Stitched Rectangles and Luggage Tags), 10 word dies, and 5 coordinating dies (for 5 new stamp sets we're releasing). Thought I'd share a couple of photos:


Late last week I started packaging up the dies :o)


 
And here's a card I made with one of the Crazy Double-Stitched Rectangles (medium) + STAMPlorations stamps and ARTplorations stencil. You'll see the card this Thursday when it's up on my blog :o)

I'll be adding the dies to the shop next week for preview and they'll be available in the shop beginning July 3. However, Premium Stamp Club subscribers will be able to get their hands on these dies before they go on sale in the shop. So if you're subscribed to the premium stamp club and your subscription is set to renew within the next couple of weeks, you'll be able to pick these dies as part of your stamp club stash. Simply wait for an email from me with the details :o)

And stay tuned because the STAMPlorations girls in the Inspiration team will be showcasing CUTplorations dies in the projects they'll share from July 3 to July 5, during our week-long STAMPlorations 3rd birthday celebration blog hop!

Happy crafting!

24 comments:

  1. Now that's teasing us...Looking forward to it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't wait! I'm sure these are going to be more than just a die, I'm sure they will have that special Shery look! I need more word dies!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, stop teasing. Looking forward to seeing these in the real. hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am beside myself with anticipation and excitement! What a GREAT addition to an already amazing line of products! Can't wait (drumming fingers impatiently *grin*)
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hanging out for these Shery - they look fabulous!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice addition to your already fabulous line of products Shery! I bet, the dies will be hit as the other products :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enough with the teasing... Great idea to have companion dies for stamps, I for one hate fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish you the very best Shery!! These look really fabulous!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, love dies. Looking forward to seeing what goodies you have in store for us:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting Shery. Can't wait for the reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just wonderful news! Can't wait to see what new goodies are in store for us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love using dies,
    can't wait to see
    what you have to
    offer!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are just wonderful news! (I was right in my mind *yaeh)
    I just can't wait!
    I'm sure these are going to be more than just a die, I'm sure they will have that special Shery look!
    Hope to get perfect matxhes cause I hate fuzzy cutting
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are just wonderful news! (I was right in my mind *yaeh)
    I just can't wait!
    I'm sure these are going to be more than just a die, I'm sure they will have that special Shery look!
    Hope to get perfect matxhes cause I hate fuzzy cutting
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  15. love them! I can't wait to see the matching die/stamps sets...I am a sucker for those!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful, I love the name of the new product line and I already love the crazy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your new product line! They look awesome! I am addicted to dies so I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't wait until we get to see more. :) LOVE dies ... so happy you have come out with this line Shery!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)