Want to win up to $40 worth of STAMPlorations products just by creating a free store account and filling up your wishlist with the products you want? If yes, check out the Giving Thanks Wishlist Linky Party and link up! (ends 11/30)
***

Monday, June 26, 2017

{Mixed Media Tutorial} Missing Piece by MariLynn


Hi there MariLynn here with a tutorial on a mixed media canvas that I made for a friend of mine. 


She had 4 boys and thought that her life was complete, and then she and her husband were asked to consider adopting a little girl. So of course after 4 boys I needed to use lots of pink. I started by covering my mini canvas with  pink polka dotted designer paper.




preview-web-stencil-doily-squares
and white acrylic paint.



 I hand cut a heart and ran it through a puzzle die.



What this canvas needed most was a bright pink butterfly. I used

preview-flutterzen2layeringdies


The darker pinks are all the same color but for some reason they look different in the photo.


3 comments:

  1. how pretty, I bet she was thrilled with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift for your friend MariLynn- and what blessing Gabriella is to them. love the subtl textured background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from fellow crafters! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...