SHIPPING BREAK COUNTDOWN
Order by 5 PM Pacific Time today to have your order shipped before our break!
00 DAYS 00 HRS 00 MIN 00 SEC

Sunday, September 05, 2021

{NEW!} 9 Stamps Just Dropped! + Labor Day Special Offers

 Happy Sunday, STAMPlorations friends! To our friends in the US, I hope you're having a wonderful Labor Day weekend. 

Here to share the news that NINE (9) brand new clear stamps just dropped in the store -- 3x5, 4x4, and 4x6 clear stamps. Here they are + we have a couple of Labor Day special offers you won't want to miss.




  





*****

labor day special offers

Orders of at least $15 get free US shipping with code
LABORDAY
until Monday, 11:59 pm Pacific time

+

All orders of $15 or more placed between today and Monday, September 6, 11:59 pm Pacific, will automatically ship with a free product.





12 comments:

  1. The sentiments are great. I like the variety. And the Fox is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Holiday Hexagons... Yeeeeeeeeessssss, Shery! Just what I wanted! Love the retro vibe! Hope to see more retro-look stamps in the future! They are all great but I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome new designs! I love the Big Holiday Hexagons set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of what fabulous stamps - love the Exhale Gratitude set in particular
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment and how cute is that little fox.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers). Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)