SHIPPING BREAK COUNTDOWN
Order by 5 PM Pacific Time today to have your order shipped before our break!
00 DAYS 00 HRS 00 MIN 00 SEC

Friday, February 13, 2026

Can You Keep a Secret? A Sneak Peek at What’s Next...

 

Hello, STAMPfriends!

Something is unfolding at STAMPlorations... 🤫✨

I've been working on a brand-new addition to our shop, and I can’t wait for you to see it and use it in your projects.

Today, I'm pulling back the curtain—just a tiny bit—on something brand new coming to the shop next month.

The Timeline:
🗓️ The Big Reveal: Next Week!
📦 Pre-orders Open: Feb 19 – Mar 4

I couldn't resist giving out a little "taste" of what's coming, so I've been tucking a secret sample of this new release into EVERY order  shipped out this month.

If you’ve received a package lately, you might already have a piece of the puzzle in your hands! 🧩

Head over to the store to grab your favorite stamps, dies, or paper goods and get your hands on a piece of the secret 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers). Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)