Sunday, March 02, 2014

Meet Our New Design Team Member: Sandie

And here's our last design team introduction. Many of you know her already because she's been wonderful at visiting and commenting on our challenge participants' projects over the last couple of months. (And hey, I see the acronym "CAS" and her name is one of the names that pop into mind right off the bat.) 

This month, Sandie officially joins us in the STAMPlorations design team! 



"Hi there! I'm Sandie and I am passionate about making cards. I started crafting a few years ago and once I started I couldn't stop! My style is Clean and Simple. I am happiest when I have created a card with just stamp and ink and lots of white space, although you will see some bling and the odd ribbon now and then. When I am not crafting, I like to walk, grow my own vegetable, and watch movies. I live in London and I love to explore all that it has to offer!"

Please give Sandie a warm welcome and check out her blog! We're very excited to have her on the team and she joins us tomorrow when we start Sketch Challenge #7!

1 comment:

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)