Happy [belated] birthday, Cornelia! We thought we'd surprise you ;o) (No, we didn't forget your birthday.) We cooked up some birthday cards just for you!
Welcome to the STAMPlorations™ blog! This is where we run a never-ending anything goes challenge, spotlight projects by the design team, publish tutorials, host fun blog hops, and announce new products. Our goal: encourage you to "stamp with all your ART!" through our hops, inspiration projects, and products.
SHIPPING BREAK COUNTDOWN
Order by 5 PM Pacific Time today to have your order shipped before our break!
00 DAYS
00 HRS
00 MIN
00 SEC
Our shipping break has begun.
Orders placed during the break will begin shipping October 26. Paid orders placed during the break will include a holiday surprise—our way of saying thank you for your patience and for continuing to support our small, independent, family-run business.
SHOP THE STORE →
Orders placed during the break will begin shipping October 26. Paid orders placed during the break will include a holiday surprise—our way of saying thank you for your patience and for continuing to support our small, independent, family-run business.
SHOP THE STORE →
CURRENT GIVEAWAYS & EVENTS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












You guys ROCK!! Wow, that is one FUN surprise. That cake - too bad I can't sink my teeth into it.....Thank you so much teamies - your cards are awesome! You really touched me! I feel so fortunate to be on this fabulous team! Love you
ReplyDeleteCornelia
Dear Cornelia...happy happy birthday it is lare...but better late than nothing..opppps when is your birthday are you also Aries girl...dear Design Team please tell me her birthday...I will send a card for her too...she was here in Munich and she I meet her personally...she is a very kind of lady and I love to know her...I hope one of DT member can tell me or reply my comment...many thanks...hugs for all DT with great cards and Cornelia..happy belated Bday...Cheers, Monika
ReplyDelete