Tuesday, October 26, 2021

{NEW!} 8 New Colorables Just Dropped!



Hey, STAMPlorations friends! 8 brand new colorables just dropped in the store! The great thing about our Colorables is that they're already cut out and ready to color -- no stamping, no die-cutting or fussy cutting, which is great whenever you want to simply color and quickly finish projects.

  


  


  


  


Which one's your favorite? Leave a comment below and you just might win it! (To qualify for the drawing, please indicate only ONE favorite.)

And stay tuned -- tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday, guest designer Sue Symens will be sharing fab cards she made featuring some of these new colorables!

And if you want a great deal on these colorables and other paper goods, sign up for the Paper Goods Subscription - there's no minimum commitment and you can cancel anytime. Shipping is included in the subscription price that starts at only $17 for 4 packs of paper goods of your choice. And hey, there are a couple of perks for subscribing! So why not give it a try? Without a subscription, it's $28 + shipping for 4 packs. For a limited time, your first month is 10% off when you use the code found on the product page.


13 comments:

  1. Looking good, Shery! I think the framed blooms will be fun to colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Framed Holiday Coffee, for sure. I can taste the PSL already!☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Framed Holiday Coffee is my favorite. It's just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Framed blooms #4 is my fave - I love that they all have the distressed frame!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all but the framed Christmas #1 really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great! Framed Christmas #1 is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all. The added frames are perfect. I really like Framed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look at the sets. I like the Framed Blooms set #2.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)