SHIPPING BREAK COUNTDOWN
Order by 5 PM Pacific Time today to have your order shipped before our break!
00 DAYS 00 HRS 00 MIN 00 SEC

Thursday, February 26, 2026

Color, Letters, and Love: Alpha-Chroma with Shery Russ 🎨✨

Hi, everyone! It’s Shery! I am so excited to finally share a closer look at one of my favorite packs from my new release: Alpha-Chroma. 🌈 This set is just one of 9 stunning packs included in The Artistic Crafter's Collage Paper Anthology, Vol. 1. I’ve been busy playing with these designs in my studio, and I’m currently offering a special pre-order promotion until March 4th! I can't wait to see what you create with these, but first, let me show you why this particular pack has my heart.

✨ The Alpha-Chroma Experience ✨ 



Alpha-Chroma isn't just collage paper; it’s an explosion of typographic soul. πŸ…°️ Each 5.75" x 8" sheet is a masterclass in "maximalist chic," blending hand-painted watercolor textures with bold, architectural lettering. It captures that perfect reclaimed-art aesthetic—think vintage posters meets modern street art. Whether you use the dark, moody alphabet grounds or the bright, airy rainbow layouts, these sheets provide an instant, high-contrast foundation for any project. πŸ–Œ️


πŸ–Ό️ Design Team Inspiration by Shery Russ


Holographic Alphabet Bookmarks πŸ”–

I designed these with my two girls (ages 10 and 8) in mind. As they get older, I want to give them things that feel "cool" and artistic, not just "little kid" crafts. I adhered double-sided adhesive strips onto the back of the acrylic bookmarks then I stuck them down onto the collage papers so that the printed side is what shows through acrylic. Then I covered the other side of the bookmarks with the shattered-glass holographic overlay and added silky tassels. They are edgy, bright, and perfect for the chapter books they’re currently devouring! πŸ“š✨


The "Mama & Me" Art Journals πŸ““

In our house, creativity is a family affair. I used the Alpha-Chroma sheets to cover these blank journals for my daughters and me. The papers are durable enough to handle being tossed in a backpack but stylish enough to make my girls feel like "real artists." I intentionally left the covers as they are because I wanted the girls to add their style on the cover of the journal they each pick for themselves. I added pockets on the inside covers as well using coordinated sheets. It’s such a beautiful way to tie my professional design life into their daily doodling. πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘§πŸŽ¨

The "From Me To You" Mixed Media Card πŸ’Œ

This project was all about pure play. I used a dark Alpha-Chroma sheet as my base, then layered on a focal point using the Flutters stamp set. To make it pop, I grabbed my favorite acrylic paint pens and went to town with loose, whimsical doodles and "stitching" lines. It proves that even with a bold background, you can still layer and customize to your heart’s content! ✍️🌼


🌟 Why You Need Alpha-Chroma in Your Stash

  • Instant Background Magic: No more "blank page syndrome"—one sheet does all the heavy lifting for your layout. πŸͺ„

  • Perfectly Proportioned: The 5.75" x 8" size is the "Goldilocks" of collage paper—perfect for card fronts, journals, or tags. πŸ“

  • Gender-Neutral Appeal: The bold typography works for masculine cards, teen gifts, and vibrant art journals alike. 🀘

  • Texture Without the Bulk: You get the look of thick, layered acrylics and watercolors while keeping your pages flat and easy to post. ✉️

  • Mix-and-Match Versatility: It plays beautifully with stamps, stencils, and pens, making it the ultimate "team player" in your craft room. 🀝


⏳ Don’t Miss the Pre-Order!

Alpha-Chroma is one of the 9 stunning packs included in The Artistic Crafter's Collage Papers Anthology, vol. 1.

The entire collection is available for pre-order at a huge 45% off now through March 4th. Secure your set today to ensure you’re the first to start your next creative adventure when they ship! πŸš’πŸ’¨


[πŸ“ PRE-ORDER THE ANTHOLOGY HERE]

2 comments:

We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers). Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)