SHIPPING BREAK COUNTDOWN
Order by 5 PM Pacific Time today to have your order shipped before our break!
00 DAYS 00 HRS 00 MIN 00 SEC

Wednesday, November 07, 2018

{3 DAYS ONLY!} Typografia Christmas Stamps are 50% Off!


Christmas is fast approaching...how's your holiday cardmaking going?

I don't know about you, but with two little ones, I hardly have time to create elaborate cards. I'm all for quick and easy. And when it comes to Christmas cards, I have made real progress when I let the sentiment be the focus. This is where our Typografia CHRISTMAS stamps come in handy.

And for 3 days only, they're 50% off!

use code CHRISTMAS on checkout
no minimum purchase
current shipping rates apply
get free shipping when your order meets the minimum for your country
code CHRISTMAS can be used only once per customer/mailing address
code CHRISTMAS cannot be combined with other codes


Check out just a few of the cards I made featuring Typografia Christmas stamps:

3 comments:

We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers). Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)