This latest release brings together retro-inspired typography, creative marks, and versatile collage elements that can be mixed and matched across all kinds of cardmaking and paper crafting projects.
First up are Retro Gratitude and Retro Christmas, two new typography designs with a vintage-inspired look that makes a fun statement on cards, tags, journals, and other creative projects.
We’re also adding Maker’s Mark #1, the first design in a new collection of marks and motifs designed to add an extra layer of interest to your projects.







Fun new products! The Found Fragments are great for mixed media projects.
ReplyDeleteWonderful new items! I especially like the style of the retro gratitude and retro Christmas designs!
ReplyDeleteThese look so interesting, especially the found fragments stamps
ReplyDeletethese all look wonderful Shery - I particularly like the fragment series...
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Love, love, love the mixed media grungy look of the fragmented series.
ReplyDeleteI am a new customer. The retro die cuts are ones I have not seen anywhere before so I had to have them. Excited to use them in my projects!
ReplyDelete