I've been doing a little tray-baking! I'd run out of small notelet cards so I whipped up a quartet of them in no time.
My pre-scored notelet cards are 3¾ x 3¾ inches so I started with a piece of white card 7 inches square which, when cut into four gives me 3½ inch square panels ready to stick onto my cards.
I sponged Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral and Spiced Marmalade onto my white card, starting with the Squeezed Lemonade so that the sponge pad didn't get contaminated with the darker colours, then rubbed the colours in with a tissue. This helps to blend the colours but also soaks up the resin in the ink (particularly important if you're going to stamp and heat-emboss over the inks you've just laid down). A quick blast with the heat gun ensures that the ink is thoroughly dry.
I sprayed and flicked some water onto the card, then dabbed the excess off, and gave it another quick blast of the heat gun to dry.
The next step was to cut the card into four squares, then using my MISTI (and it really does live up to its name) I stamped the daisy from Bloom Sketches (any of the large flower images would do) by spritzing it with water, stamping and then blotting the water away to give a bleached effect. If the effect wasn't strong enough, I could easily spritz and re-stamp the image in exactly the same place. Unfortunately I didn't check the photo I took of this stage before moving to the next stage, and it was too blurred to use :(
Using the script stamp from Mixed Media Elements I added some random stamping on the panels, then mounted them onto my cards. They're now ready for a sentiment, or I could leave them just as they are.
Here's a close-up of one of the cards: