Sunday, March 04, 2018

{Special Post} STAMPlorations at Less Is More + Introducing the Bloomtangled Cover Plate Dies!

Hey, STAMPlorations friends! I'm popping by to share a couple of quick cards I made featuring two of our brand-spankin' new and awesome Bloomtangled cover plate dies for the current challenge over at Less Is More, where STAMPlorations is the sponsor for the month of March! For the next couple of weeks, it's a color challenge: MONOCHROME!

   


When I say quick...I really mean quick! With a 2-month-old and a 2-year-old around, I hardly have time to craft. (It has been months since I made anything; in fact, I didn't get to make and send out (late) Christmas cards at all last year!) 

With the Bloomtangled cover plate dies, however, I managed to make not one but two cards in between feeding the Kat her supper and holding little Winter in my arms. Well, I had to put Winter down in her bassinet and pick her up whenever she started to fuss ;o) And it helped that it's a clean and simple challenge so I didn't need to overthink my cards!

So here are the cards up close. 





I thought the sentiments on both were apropos. I don't know about you, but having two little ones and being responsible for them scares me. Every. Single. Day. But every day, I try to not let my fears stop me from being the best mother to my beautiful girls. And it is only through the Lord's mercy and amazing grace that I'm able to continue looking after them.

Anyhow, my cards are pretty simple, but wait until you see the ones that the STAMPlorations girls made featuring these cover plate dies! Yep, stay tuned on Wednesday!

Many thanks to Sarah and the LIM design team for having me and STAMPlorations this month, and especially for creating awesome cards using our products! Please head on over to the challenge blog and play :o)


20 comments:

  1. Your cards are lovely!
    Those cover plate dies
    look like they would be
    fun to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS perfection and those dies are fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! The Cover Plates look amazing... such pretty detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW! Your coverplate dies just ooze elegance Shery. Love the 'almost' white on white designs with just a hint of colour to each sentiment for our monochromatic challenge. Your products are so unique and inspirational and we're delighted to have you sponsor and guest design and Less is More this month. Thanks so much x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty. Yes, I want them. Both. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. These new plates look awesome Shery! Love the white on white designs, Clean and Simple but so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...a whole new gorgeous Bloomtangled die cut plate product:-) Gorgeous cards, Shery. TFS Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  8. That’s a gorgeous cover plate die. With all you have going on, it’s amazing you managed to create two gorgeous and elegant cards. Thank you for sponsoring and guest designing this month at Less is More. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two gorgeous cards, Shery ! These new cover plate dies are just stunning and so effective with a white on white design ! They make so elegant and classy look ! Thank you so much for taking time to be our guest designer this month as well as our fabulous sponsor at Less is More ! Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowzers, these are gorgeous! I find white-on-white so elegant - love your pop of colour with the sentiments. The die-cuts add so much texture! Love these dies! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning cards and so quick to make - thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovely to have you sponsoring and guesting at Less is More, Shery. Your cover plate dies are stunning and I love the white on white of your designs. I've seen some of your DT using this in so many different ways too, what a fabulous design. Well done for creating whilst looking after your two little people, not sure I could do that! xx

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)