Tuesday, July 16, 2019

{Inspiration Project Post #225}

Hello STAMPlorations Friends! Welcome to Tuesday's Inspiration post.

Over the Summer, we're keeping things easy. Each week the girls from the Inspiration team are showcasing products of their choice. This week our new stickers have been popular for quick and easy cards.

We'll still randomly draw a winner from all the comments left on our Inspiration posts, have a look and leave a comment for your entry to win a $10 gift certificate.

 

 

 








*****

Check out our July sale -- 40% off products found in the SUMMER CLEARANCE section. Use code HEYSUMMER on checkout. Code can be used only once per customer/shipping address. Ends 7/31.

14 comments:

  1. Love the inspiration cards today! I may have to spend some time creating a few cards myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful selection of fabulous cards, thank you all for your inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my kind of inspiration post ... little to no coloring! lol I stink at it. But that's ok. You don't have to color to make gorgeous cards ... today is proof of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are awesome! I love the tequila one and coffee! Maria's isn't up on her blog yet! But I'll come back to comment on hers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful inspiration for quick and easy cards, great to see the different styles of each of the DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous projects by the team - I especially like Maria and Shirley's cards
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous ise of these stickers - very creative

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these cards are so fun, but Cornelia's citrus design is perfect for this hot summer day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous makes by the team!!! My mouth is watering at Cornelia's bright and juicy citrusy card. Beautiful!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards and I have lots of neglected Washi Tape in my collection. I'm almost inspired to use it!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)