
Welcome to the STAMPlorations™ blog! This is where we run a never-ending anything goes challenge, spotlight projects by the design team, publish tutorials, host fun blog hops, and announce new products. Our goal: encourage you to "stamp with all your ART!" through our hops, inspiration projects, and products.
SHIPPING BREAK COUNTDOWN
Order by 5 PM Pacific Time today to have your order shipped before our break!
00 DAYS
00 HRS
00 MIN
00 SEC
Our shipping break has begun.
Orders placed during the break will begin shipping October 26. Paid orders placed during the break will include a holiday surprise—our way of saying thank you for your patience and for continuing to support our small, independent, family-run business.
SHOP THE STORE →
Orders placed during the break will begin shipping October 26. Paid orders placed during the break will include a holiday surprise—our way of saying thank you for your patience and for continuing to support our small, independent, family-run business.
SHOP THE STORE →
CURRENT GIVEAWAYS & EVENTS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Happy Mother's Day to you, Shery! I hope you are having a great day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mothers Day Ms. Shery! Today is Mothers day and you're giving gifts to so many winners. I was so thrilled to be among them. Thank you again and Have a very Happy day!. (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteHappy Mama's Day, Shery! I hope the girls cooked & cleaned for you. hehe Ok, I know, they're still too young. One day ... Hope you had a beautiful day!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's day to you too.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day. I hope it was a good one. [Bunny]
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day with your two wee sweeties, and you DH.
ReplyDeleteStay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Wonderful day and fine share.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's day!
ReplyDelete