Friday, May 22, 2020

{CRAFTplorations Project} Sweet Fairy Bauble by Jane


Hey, STAMPlorations friends! So last Monday, we officially introduced our new product line, CRAFTplorations embellishments. Some of you may be wondering what or how exactly do you use these products in your projects. You're in for a treat because today, STAMPgirl Jane is sharing a super adorable project using two of our new products. And if you leave a comment both here and on Jane's blog (where she has the full step-by-step tutorial) by June 8, you could win yourself the products she used in her project so you can make your own fairy bauble too!



Here's Jane with her project:


Hi, it's STAMPgirl Jane of Jane's Journal here today with my very first project using the absolutely gorgeous brand new CRAFTplorations shapes. These are for sale now over at the STAMPlorations store. The lovely Shery posted me over a selection of shapes to play with and boy did I have fun.


I was drawn to the sweet fairy as I love fairies and I love moons. There are lots of versions to buy, do take a look at the store. Mine is 3mm MDF and you get 9 in a pack in this material.

I put her down on top of the Christmas bauble #1
My version is 1.5mm MDF and you get 12 pieces in a pack. 



This gave me the idea that the 2 would work together perfectly as a non-Christmas hanging bauble. I could then send it as a gift to my little granddaughter, who I have not seen now for over 2 months.



I used paint through the Oh my stars stencil



I stamped a lovely sentiment from Fond expressions 2

I painted my fairy and stuck her onto the bauble.



I then added some ribbon so that she can be hung up.



There are lots of lovely shapes that will fit onto the baubles. They would make such sweet inexpensive gifts to post. I have a full step by step of how I made my fairy bauble and also my garden inspiration over on my blog here. Shery has also been very generous and is sponsoring a little giveaway too. So if you would like to win your very own fairy bauble set and the stencil too, do pop on over to my blog and leave a comment. This is the link again.


A very warm, welcome awaits you in my sunny garden .

Bye for now,
Jane x

*****

I instantly fell in love with Jane's sweet fairy bauble the first time she showed it to me and we just had to blog about it!

Do check out our newest addition...and there's a free mixed sampler bag waiting for you when you buy at least $14 worth of CRAFTplorations embellishments (after discount codes, gift codes, and gift certificates have been applied). This sampler bag contains 8-10 pieces randomly picked from both current and soon-to-be-added designs. Just mention "CRAFTplorations mixed bag" when you're ordering or reply to the order confirmation email you'll receive. Limit 1 mixed bag per customer. Offer expires June 15. Shop for CRAFTplorations embellishments here.


Have a relaxing weekend! Stay safe and craft on!



18 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful project, and looks such good quality too, wouldn't it look great varnished and hung outside for the summer on your tree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. My granddaughter would love for me to make that for her. She has a fairy theme in her room

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! I LOVE the stars and cute fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice fairy & star tag...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweet bauble this is - love the star background behind the fairy.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG... love this cute project by Jane.. Wonderful addition to the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun and sweet! Love the colors and the stenciled stars!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done :)) and now it's time to visit your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)