Monday, March 15, 2021

{Special Release} Beautiful Courage + Fierce and Brave



Today is the day when we officially release two very special stamp sets: Beautiful Courage and Fierce and Brave.

To mark the release, one lucky commenter will win one of the two sets -- winner's choice! So leave a comment on this post and on the second post on Wednesday for a shot at owning one of these stamps. 

Get an extra entry when you share the graphic above in your Instagram, Facebook, or blog and point your followers/friends/readers here. Leave a second comment letting us know you've done so + include the link to your IG/FB/blog.

 Commenting closes at the end of the month with the winner announced on April 10 in the March winner's post.

In this post, STAMPgirl Becca Cruger shares four beautiful cards featuring the sets. Have a look at these layered beauties!






Stunning  cards, aren't they? Which one's your favorite? Share with us!

I'll be back on Wednesday with my cards. See you then!


18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards. Love the second one. These sets are so powerful and beautiful. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added your badge in my sidebar. Hugz https://craftynomad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes these are stunning cards. Such empowering sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These portraits are STUNNING! I LOVE the red one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous cards! Love them all! Such beautiful images!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful release! These cards highlight them beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shared the graphich in my sidebar: https://moje-veselje.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sets and cards! I love the 3rd card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! What stunning cards with these new powerful women's images! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sets. It's so difficult to choose - I love the greens of the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Becca, some beautiful cards here. I love the wedding card; so elegant. My oldest nephew is getting married in May!! I also love the 'be fierce' card and all the fun details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I share your graphic in my sidebar:
    https://www.treebug.org/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shares! Such wonderful ideas for design and layout.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)