SHIPPING BREAK COUNTDOWN
Order by 5 PM Pacific Time today to have your order shipped before our break!
00 DAYS 00 HRS 00 MIN 00 SEC

Friday, December 31, 2021

Happy New Year!


Hey, artsy-craftsy friends! We hope you have a great, healthy, and blessed 2022!

And once again, thank you for choosing to support a small family business like ours!


With love,
Shery and the STAMPgirls


PS: Just a heads up that the January challenges will start on Wednesday, January 5.

13 comments:

  1. I hope that people wake up in 2022...I would like to have a nice year. I hope that you had a good NYE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to a Healthy, Happy and Crafty 2022 x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year ladies! Praying 2022 is an uneventful year in so many levels!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers). Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)