- Your project(s) can be anything mixed media except a card (so no cards, please!).
- You must use a stencil or stencils (any brand) in your project(s).
- You can enter as many projects as you wish as long as they are in separate blog posts.
- Your project photo must be posted in full in your blog post! Please don't link up to our challenge if you're only showing a sneak peek of it (as is the case when you made it as a design team project for another company). In the same vein, please do not link up your project if it's solely to promote another company.
- You must display the challenge graphic below in your post and link back to this post (not just the main blog) in order to be eligible to win (and receive the corresponding prize).
- Link up by April 30th, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time.
- The winner (as voted by the design team) receives a $10 gift certificate.
- The two (2) top picks (as voted by the design team) each receive a $5 gift certificate
- If there are 25 entries, one player will be randomly drawn to win her choice of 2 standard size ARTplorations stencils.
Link the graphic back to: http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2017/04/stencil-sunday-april-2.html
A gentle reminder: This is a non-card mixed media challenge, so please don't link up cards (we've got other challenges where you can enter your cards). You must use a stencil (or stencils) -- any brand or a homemade one -- in your project(s). If it's not obvious to us that you used a stencil, your entry may be deleted. Also, you must display the challenge graphic in your blog post; otherwise, your entry will not be eligible for the prizes.