SHIPPING BREAK COUNTDOWN
Order by 5 PM Pacific Time today to have your order shipped before our break!
00 DAYS 00 HRS 00 MIN 00 SEC

Friday, September 21, 2018

{HEADS UP!} Two Christmas Blog Hops with the STAMPlorations Girls - September 24 to 28

   

Happy Friday, STAMPlorations friends! We have two special events for you all to look forward to next week:

Christmas Redux Hop
September 24

Christmas Special Release Hop
September 25 to 28


On Monday, 7 STAMPlorations girls will be sharing Christmas projects they made using our previously released Christmas CUTplorations thin metal dies + stamps. 

Then from Tuesday until Friday, the girls in the Inspiration team will be sharing projects featuring Shirley's 3 newest layered stamp sets, as well as one of two cover plates and two of 6 phrase dies I designed.

And you know the drill around here -- when you hop and leave comments here on the blog and on the designers' blogs, you get a shot at the prizes. For these two hops, our prizes are: winner's choice of two (2) Christmas word/phrase dies, a $15 gift certificate, and a $25 gift certificate.

And for two weeks (from September 24 to October 8), the thin metal dies in the Christmas Dies section will be 10% off -- no coupon needed (discount applied on checkout), and when you use a STAMPlorations girl discount code, you can get an extra 20% off. So if you've got some Christmas thin metal dies in your wishlist, you'll be able to snag them for up to 30% off starting Monday.

So we'll see you back here on Monday, okay? Until then, have a great weekend!



PS: Keep your eyes peeled for a surprise post from me in the next two weeks. (Well, it isn't really a surprise now that I've warned you about it - haha!) At the last minute (as in 2 weeks ago), I managed to finish designing 4 extra Christmas stamp sets. I received samples of the sets yesterday and they will be in the store by mid-October. As I have a few spares, I've decided that I'll do a special post where I'll give away a set or two before the stamps are even available in the store :o)

8 comments:

We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers). Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)