Friday, September 21, 2018

{Introducing} Our Newest CAS Cards Design Team Member: Nancy Littrell

Hello again! Yesterday you met our newest batch of talented guest designers. Today, meet the newest addition to the STAMPlorations design team: the fabulous and talented Nancy Littrell of scandinancy creates!

I've been itching to invite Nancy to become a regular member of our design team because she makes some of the most incredible artsy CAS cards on blogland. I'm a huge fan of her work and what's more...she uses STAMPlorations products whenever she can. I so wanted her on the CAS Cards Challenge team because I'm pretty sure she'll be a wonderful addition to our already pretty awesome team. When finally a spot became available, I wasted no time reaching out to her and asking if she would be interested. Imagine how happy and excited I was when she said yes :o)



I simply love Nancy's artsy CAS style and I handpicked a few cards she made where she used our stamps, stencils, and dies -- they are perfect examples of why I think she's a great fit with the girls in the CAS team.


"I have lived my entire life on the beautiful South Western Oregon coast, so it is only natural that the outdoors are my inspiration for my crafting. I share with my husband, Denny of 53 years my love of gardening, hiking, backpacking and even my love of stamping. We have raised 2 daughters and 1 son and now have 8 grands and 4 great grandchildren. None live close, but we keep in touch via social media.

"I have been stamping for 20+ years. The last 8 years I have gravitated more and more towards Clean and Simple designs using mixed media products. I love getting inky and trying new techniques.

"I am thrilled that Shery invited me to join the STAMPlorations CAS Design Team, I am constantly drawn to All the STAMPlorations Design Teams' creative artsy projects using STAMPlorations wonderful products. Now I get to join in the fun:-) Thank you Shery for your encouragement and generosity the last 5 years.

"I have been on Loll and Bonnie’s CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour Design Teams for the last 2 years and am now looking forward to joining Shery’s STAMPlorations CAS DT also. Thank you for the warm welcome from all the friendly and talented STAMPloration Girls. I can’t wait for the CAS October Challenge :-)"



Please give Nancy a warm welcome and check out her blog. We're so excited to have her on the team and she officially joins us in October, when all our challenges resume. Until then, check out some of the cards she has made -- they're my personal favorites :o)

    

    

  

19 comments:

  1. Welcome Nancy! Your cards are fun and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...Shery, Thank you for the very warm welcome, my friend. I am Thrilled to be a part of your talented and friendly CAS Design Team using your creative STAMPlorations products.

    Now the fun really begins, Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Nancy - you have joined a Fabulously creative team:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Nancy! I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations and visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy will make an amazing addition to your wonderfully talented CAS team. She is extremely talented and already showcases STAMPlorations stamps, dies, and stencils beautifully in her work. Nancy also is a driving force in positive attitude and a fantastic team member. Congratulations Nancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so lucky to have Nancy on your team! She loves Stamplorations products so I know this will be a perfect fit! Congratulations, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the style of Nancy's cards - off to take a proper look

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Nancy! And a big welcome to the CAS team! You are going to rock it! Looking forward to seeing and being inspired by your fabulous creations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations dear Nancy! I'm so happy you joined STAMPlorations team. Your creations are so gorgeous. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Nancy! These creations look
    so fabulous! Can’t wait to see more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to Nancy and to YOU, Shery! You are very lucky to have her on your CAS Team, as you already know! I can't wait to see more of her creations here!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. You’re so lucky to have Nancy on your CAS Design Team, Shery! As you picked up your favorites of her cards above, she’s been showcasing STAMPlorations products so well, and she’ll make a positive, fun, and valuable member of your team.
    Nancy, congratulations!! I’m so happy for you and excited to see your new creations on the STMPlorations website!
    Hugs.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to the STAMP family, Nancy! Your creativity is awe-mazing! Already inspired by the cards showcased!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nancy will make a fabulous ambassador using your Stamplorations products. She is one creative and friendly crafter who is always up for trying out new techniques. She will be an asset to your CAS team and I am so looking forward to being further inspired by her creativity and stunning cards x.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A perfect fit! There could be no better teamie than one who loves your products. Congratulations all around!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely lady, lovely work! Welcome to the team. What an asset you'll be.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)