Thursday, December 19, 2019

{Spotlight Project} Christmas Greens With Deepti



Hello friends! Deepti here and welcome to a spotlight feature. I am back with more Christmas inspiration for you. For this one I decided to build wreaths for my focal reindeer image. Let me show you...



Step 1 - I took a kraft card stock and heat embossed the reindeer images in white. I also fuzzy cut the images. Then cut out two panels in kraft card stock that will make the base panel.



Step 2 - I then used a circle die to make a circle guide around which I would stamp the leaves to build my wreath.


Step 3 - I used two shades of green ink to stamp the images in a circle for the first card and a semi circle in the second card.





Step 4 - I then stamped the berries in odd numbers.


To finish I adhered it all together and stamped the sentiment:)

Here is a closeup into each card...





That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try.

Happy paper crafting!

14 comments:

  1. These are both just stunning. I love wreaths! And
    the stag is just perfect for a wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these cards are beautiful. I absolutely love cards made on kraft paper...they always look so elegant. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deepti, they are beautiful and inspiring cards! I’d love to CASE them ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work on
    these and love
    the designs on
    the deer.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous designs and brilliant execution of it. Wonderful cards
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic cards Deepti ! I loved the look of white and greens on kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo . . . these are fabulous!!! I really love the one with the full wreath!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautiful cards !
    🎅🎄 Happy Holidays! ⛄❄

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL cards!
    LOVE the design and tutorial!
    Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)