Sunday, December 08, 2019

{Special Post} STAMPlorations at AAA Cards Challenge

Hey, STAMPlorations friends! I'm popping by to share a few cards for the current challenge over at AAA Cards Challenge, where STAMPlorations is the sponsor! The winner will receive a $15 gift code to apply on products in the store. And because it's an extra long challenge, there's an extra prize too -- another $15 gift code to a randomly drawn player.

For the next 4 weeks, the challenge is to create a CAS card with the "along the edge" theme. There's an optional twist too: time travel.


feat. Fluttery Garden A2 Card Fronts, Thank You Coffee, Art Marks, and Mixed Media Grunge





Many thanks to Jane and the AAA Card Challenge design team for having me and STAMPlorations for this challenge! Please head on over to the challenge blog to play along :o)





PS: I have a couple more cards created but I wasn't able to get them photographed on time. I'll add them as soon as possible :o)

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Shery! And a huge thanks from AAA Cards for your double generosity in giving two prizes for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Shery - Thanks for sponsoring AAA I shall move over there later today and check it out - who would not want to win when the sponsor is STAMPlorations!! Whoot Whoot - Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute CAS card. I love this category for the challenge. I saw it over at AAA earlier. I'll have to join in. First I have to catch up on every thing. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely spotlight colouring for this off the edge theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS design, Shery! Thanks for sponsoring AAA... Hope to join the fun this month.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)