Tuesday, February 25, 2020

{Inspirations Project Post #256}

Hello STAMPlorations Friends! Welcome to Tuesday's Inspiration Posts. Today the girls are hoping to boost your creative mojo with their nature inspired projects showcasing stamps, dies, stencils and stickers of their choice.

We'll still randomly draw a winner from all the comments left on our Inspiration posts, have a look and leave a comment for your entry to win a $10 gift certificate.

 

 

 









*********

Check out our FEBRUARY GIVEAWAY and all our current offers

17 comments:

  1. I especially like the fox card. But all of the cards are beautiful. I love the natural look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and sweet nature cards! Fabulous variation of design styles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all just fabulous. I love the texty flowers on Shirley's card. There's just something about any type of text that pulls me in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to look hard for a moment to figure out how Maria made her card. I wasn't sure at first if it was a die or embossing paste with a stencil. I just love it! Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful inspiration as per usual!!!! I love the fox!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all fabulous!! Nature inspiration is always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfully done
    cards and I love
    the Fox.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness - what amazing and inspiring cards!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! The fox card by Karola is adorable! Really loving Deepti's vibrant background! All of the cards are wonderful - thank you for the inspiration as I own some of these stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)