Thursday, February 20, 2020

{Spotlight Project} Deepti Makes Use Of Tiny Stamps


Hello friends! Deepti here and welcome to my Spotlight feature. Today I am focusing on making use of the tiny stamp images. I decided to use tiny stamp images to build a bigger image. I made a birthday card using a little floral image. You can make variations to the same by using other images like stars, butterflies, hearts or even snowflakes for a winter card. You can also build some other image instead of a balloon... like a butterfly or a big star. Possibilities are endless. Let me show you...



Step 1 - I cut out balloons from a card stock that will serve as my stencils. You can use masking sheets too but I ran out, so I worked with what I had.



Step 2 - I then stamped the little floral image to build the balloon using Distress oxide inks, you can use any inks. I used these as they just got added to my stash ;)



Step 3 - I used the other balloon stencil to mask and ink a few more balloons around my focal floral balloon.



Step 4 - I used a gold pen to draw balloon strings and also added some gold dots on the balloon.


Here is a closeup into the card...


I have used:



That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try.

Happy paper crafting!

16 comments:

  1. Wow! So pretty!! Love the flower stamps on the one balloon...great focal piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the balloons and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I like how you used small flower stamps to make the balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colorful & flowery balloons and a great looking card...thanks for sharing the technique...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Deepti! Thanks for showing us your art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to use small stamps. A beautiful card Deepti, and I love the touches of gold
    Blessing
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, great masking and colours and a fun way to use those tiny stamps. Thank you for the inspiration x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours you used on this. It's gorgeous. Great ideas for using smaller stamps, too.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wow!! This is gorgeous!! I love how you created your own stencil and the flower balloon looks fabulous!! Love the addition of the gold, too, it adds so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make the most beautiful cards! Love this tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super card, a fun image and great balloons.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great way to use all this tiny stamps(I like to think of them as bonus stamps)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your balloons are so beautiful. I never would have thought to stencil on them.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)