Tuesday, March 31, 2020

{Inspiration Project Post #261}

Hello STAMPlorations Friends! Welcome to Tuesday's Inspiration Post. This week the girls prepared another array of delightful creations showcasing stamps, stencils and stickers of their choice.

We'll still randomly draw a winner from all the comments left on our Inspiration posts, have a look and leave a comment for your entry to win a $10 gift certificate.

 

 

 








*********

Check out our MARCH GIVEAWAY and all our current offers
on our Current Promotions Page here. You could be the winner of a $35 gift code to the store.



16 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards by everyone! I love Karola's daffodils! Shirley's coffee card is pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards! Really loving those pretty Narcissus flowers! I have many of them planted in my yard and they always signal spring to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards! Beautiful designs and wonderful mix of techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The daffodils are extra pretty. I have some blooming right now..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stenciling and gorgeous floral creations! Great job DTs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic cards and so many technique...well done ladies and thanks for sharing them....

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely inspirations. I love Karola's daffodils!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Each designer brings a different perspective & skill set. Together it they make a fantastic variety of odeas & concepts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards. I like the one with the daffodils.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful cards - I particularly like Maria's and vicki's cards this time
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to CASE every one of these
    lovely cards! Wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!
    LOVE the variety of designs and techniques and feel INSPIRED :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo . . . these are all so beautiful!! I love Maria's gorgeous dragonfly card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good night nurse - those are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)