Wednesday, January 13, 2021

{Digital Wednesday} Farhana Resizes Digital Images

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another installment of Digital Wednesday. In today's post, we have the talented Farhana Sarker sharing projects that put the spotlight on our digital stamps. Make sure you comment on this post for a chance at a $15 prize code. Every month, we draw 7 winners, with the winners randomly drawn from all posts published during the month. The more posts you comment on, the more chances you have.


Here's Farhana with her cards:

Hey y'all! I'm back again with some inspiration for Digital Wednesday! If you follow me on Instagram then you probably know that I am a big fan of resizing digital images! It makes then so versatile and perfect to add on the new trend of slimline cards!

I always start with printing and coloring a bunch of images, just incase I mess a few up, this time I didn't! So of course I made 2 cards, and had to share! 


For my first card I used the macaron image from the Sugar Rush digital stamp set, sizing it to fit on a 3.5 x 8.5 slimline card. I colored in with Copic in rainbow order. After fussy cutting it I used some rainbow pattern paper and dies to create a shaker window. I die cut some letters for the sentiment (you can also use a CRICUT or similar machine.) and filled it with some rainbow jewels! 


You can't go wrong with a rainbow shaker, right?


My second card is has a much softer color scheme, I really wanted to use a piece of pattern paper lying around on my desk, so I colored the image to match it! I used copics to color the Cupcakes Blooms and Coffee digital image. After I fussy cut it, I added it to a card base layered with the pattern paper (die cut using a cover die), then I added a sentiment using the Thinking of You phrase die.


You really can't go wrong with coffee and cupcakes, can you?

Hope that I have inspired you to use digital stamps and get crafty! It's been fun guest designing for STAMPlorations, thank you for this opportunity! 

Stay safe and crafty! 
Farhana

22 comments:

  1. Pretty cards. Is that cover die Stamplorations??? Thinking maybe Shery has some new ones?? Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!!! These cards are very yummy and so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are lovely!
    What a great way to frame your letters with those macaroons! I love the color palette on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards. I do not have much experience with using digital images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely coloring
    on these cards.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas on how to use the sets. I like the layering ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love shakers and I love slimlines ... and a rainbow of color, too! Wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both cards. I think I have everything to make the second card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such sweet cards...love the food drink theme.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards -- those macaroons are making me hungry! Love the colorful shaker too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty card's I've never used digital stamps before but need to try them out now because of your helpful information thanks for the tips

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the macaroon stamps and I love both cards

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)