Just a heads up whether you're a new player or someone who's been playing in our challenges in a while now: we made a few changes to our challenge this year so please make sure to visit our updated Challenge Rules and Guidelines page so you're up to speed on the rules and the prizes.
Speaking of prizes...did you know that playing here or in our other challenges this month gives you a chance to win a $25 spending money to the store? We will randomly draw a winner from all the entries from 4 challenges (CAS Card Challenge, Mixed Media, CUTplorations, and this challenge) so the more you play, the better your odds are at scoring some spending money.
LAURAJANE (theme and sketch)
JERRIE (theme and sketch)
CHRIS (themeand sketch)
SUCHI (sketch and theme)
- Link up any type of project(s) based on the theme, the sketch, or both.
- You must use stamps in your project(s) -- rubber, clear, or digi from any company. Non-STAMPlorations stamps are OK (although please don't link up a project you've created for the sole purpose of promoting another company; those projects will be deleted or will not be considered in the running for winner or top pick.)
- Link up to 6 entries and link up to as many other challenges as you want.
- Link directly to your blog post, not to your main blog. (This makes it easy for us to find and comment on your entry.)
- If you have word verification turned on, our design team may not be able to leave a comment, so please consider turning it off.
- Link back to this challenge post (not our main blog) to encourage others to play too. Please also display the challenge graphic (for the theme or the sketch or both) if possible. Blog entries not linking back to the challenge page post will not be eligible to win and receive the corresponding prize.
- Link up by February 28, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time.
- Have fun creating your project(s)!