Friday, February 24, 2017

{Mixed Media Tutorial} Art Journal Page - Video by Susanne



Hi my dear crafty friends!

It's Susanne here and I'd like to share an art journaling process video. I love playing in my art journals. I am using about 7 journals at the moment. They are varying in size and paper quaility.

Most of the time I work in two or three of them at the same time. For today's spread I challenged myself a little. I only wanted to use a color pair. So I picked reds and greens. Here is the result. Have fun watching the video. You will find all the products I've used at the end of this post.


Thank you for stopping by today!
xx Susanne.

Supplies:
ARTplorations stencils:
Bubbles
Peonies All Over
Lattice Y
STAMPlorations stamps:
Artsy Border Marker
Others:
Dylusions Paint
Acrylic Paints
Acrylic Paintmarker
Gesso
uniPOSCA marker
Pastel Pencils

5 comments:

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)