Friday, November 17, 2017

{Mixed Media Tutorial} Intuitive Art Journal Page by Susanne


Hi there!

I have a spread in my homemade Traveler's Journal to share today! I love to just play in this journal. I try out new techniqes, ideas or products. It's also very relaxing to just let the creative process flow.





To save 20% on your order at
use: STAMPGIRLSUSANNE

Here is the process of this spread:
Create a watercolour background with watercolours. 
I used the Kuretake Gansai Tambi.



Add white gesso to some areas.


 Stencil white gesso (or paint) with a sponge through the Floral Flutes and Square Links. Add a darker acrylic paint to some areas for more contrast.


Come back with the watercolours to add some complementary colours. 
Use Pastel Pencils to make your marks.


Add stamping to the page with StazOn inks. 

To finish it up I added a title and some marks with a white acrylic fineliner.



Thank you for stopping by today!
xx Susanne.

ARTplorations/STAMPlorations Products Used:
        


9 comments:

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)