Thursday, November 02, 2017

{Spotlight Project} Embellish It with Deepti!


Hello friends! Deepti here and welcome to another spotlight feature. Today I am back with some fun with the newest stamp club set, Feathery. Sometimes keeping it simple and adding little details makes a huge difference and this is what I did for this spotlight project. Let me show you what I am talking about in here :)

Here's my project:


STEP 1
I cut out two fog card stocks into A2 size panel and did some white embossing on one and black ink stamping on another.





STEP 2
In my next step, I die cut the lower edge and also picked up two patterned papers to go with it.



STEP 3
Then I drew the strings for the feathers using white and black markers.



STEP 4
My final step was to add the pearls and gem stones on the feathers. This was a good way to use the things I have been hoarding for long :) hahahha




Finally, I stamped the sentiment and assembled it all together to make my finished cards.

Here is a close up of each card :)




   preview-Featherydies  


That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try. Happy paper crafting!

7 comments:

  1. WOW! These cards are gorgeous. I have been using feather dies of late but have yet to use a feather stamp set so these cards are perfect inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and elegant feather designs, Deepti. Loved our neutral colors and embellishments. TFS Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)