Friday, November 24, 2017

{Mixed Media Tutorial} Memory Verse Booklet by Melissa



  
Hi!  I hope you enjoy seeing the process I used to create this memory verse booklet. 
I used the following STAMPlorations products for this tutorial:  
1. I started by making a cover. I sponged red and orange ink through the hidden hearts stencil onto heavy white cardstock. 






 2. I then double heat embossed with clear embossing powder on top of the inky image.
  







3. Using the emboss-resist technique, I sponged blue and turquoise onto the background.









 4. I die cut the embossed panel and added Glossy Accents to the heart and did some shading with several blue alcohol makers.



5. To make the back cover, I stamped on vellum in embossing ink and heat embossed with red embossing powder.








 6. Then, I die cut 7 tags (one extra for the future) out of heavy white cardstock and stamped the different verses, one to a tag.



7. I assembled the front cover, the verses, and the back cover tag onto a shower curtain ring to finish the booklet.







  
That's all I have for you for today. I hope that you enjoyed this tutorial and look forward to reading your comments.

Happy Thanksgiving to my American Country Folk.
Thanks for stopping by!

Grace & Peace,
melissastamplorationsdtbadge 



slide1_edited-1



STAMPlorations/ARTplorations/CUTplorations Products:
            

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous colours and love that technique....Thank you so much for the gorgeous inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great creation !! I love the bright color.
    margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stenciled cover for your beautiful verse booklet, Melissa. TFS your steps and photos. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)